365-2-50

365-2-50

Sunday 24 March 2024

Sunday 24th March 2024

Animals are sensitive. I woke at 4 am not feeling great, and I was right. Definitely a recurrence of my gluten intolerance (though I'm not absolutely sure, my suspicion is stress). Whatever the cause the result is mindbogglingly entertaining and after 3 hours it was all calming down again. But I felt like a wet flannel being wrung out in a mangle. I had to accept defeat and stay in bed. Julie was great supplying me with copious drinks, chocolate and milkshakes to keep me going. No solids though. But for the entire time I was in bed Gingernut slept next to me. He doesn't sleep on this bed normally today then was an honour-for me. I finally got up around 4 pm and staggered downstairs after a nice refreshing shower. Gingernut followed me down but stayed nearby all night until I headed back upstairs at 8.30 am. Such a strange day after the lovely day we'd had on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment