365-2-50

365-2-50

Sunday 10 March 2024

Sunday 10th March 2024

 


I've spent a lot of time writing today. Currently I write an almost daily paper journal-cum-diary, this year long project blog each day and an ad-hoc nature and outdoors blog which I began in 2007. Today I wrote all three. That's a fair bit of the day spent putting thoughts down on paper (or screen). There was still time though for a coffee and catch up with my friend Rob who collected our old compost bin, and to offload some books. Later to sow some seeds (Nicotiana sylvesteis, Tithonia and honesty, plus lettuce and radish in the glasshouse). To listen to a 1965 radio programme on Kenneth Allsop and finish reading the biography of John Moore. I even got involved with an email chat with Colin the chair of the Richard Jefferies Society with regards the Alliance of Literary Societies.  Thankfully I did make time for a cup of tea and a biscuit too. Just!

No comments:

Post a Comment