365-2-50

365-2-50

Wednesday 3 January 2024

Wednesday 3rd January 2024

After a night and morning of astonishing rain it has finally stopped. I'm on my lunch break from the office with an errand to the Post Office completed I fancied a sit down with a coffee. Oddly I ended up in Costa at Clifton Down, which seemed sacrilegious given their are a number of independent cafes around Cotham Hill. This street became pedestrianised during the Pandemic, that was a temporary measure for social distancing (remember that) however it has now become permanent and this is the first time I've walked along the new surface. It is still a little new and crunchy underfoot. My view of Clifton Down shopping centre has cemented my thoughts that I'm no longer on a Christmas break. Reality bites!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment