365-2-50

365-2-50

Sunday 14 January 2024

Sunday 14th January 2024

 


It has been a wonderful day here today, blue skies, sunshine right through and cold, but not as cold as forecast. However we didn't fancy venturing out.  There are only so many times I wish to get in the car to go somewhere. I'm definitely slowing down. I spent the morning working on the drumstick for Julie. I really enjoyed those two hours or so outside. I still have a few hours work on that. I've begun the book Julie bought me in Hexham on Christmas Eve, it's very good. Later we watched a PBS America three part series on the lead up to and beyond 1066, itself followed by watching the second part of A Dinner Of Herbs. We've seen this Catherine Cookson drama many times but it remains a firm favourite. A stay at home Sunday then.

No comments:

Post a Comment