365-2-50

365-2-50

Wednesday 3 October 2018

Wednesday October 3rd 2018



This is wierd. It is funny how the mind plays tricks. I was convinced today was the 5th anniversary of the great motorway debacle where I sat motionless on the M5 near Clevedon for over three hours.  I even said this to Julie as I left home.

It was already on my mind (after having had a most pleasant and easy journey into Bristol to get to work) as I ground to a halt and remained stationary for 15 minutes on arriving at the Clifton Suspension Bridge for reasons I can not account for. Anyway it made me slightly late for work and as I sat there in the sunshine, the deja vu propelled me back to the same problem 5 years earlier on a different road but while commuting. 

Or so I thought. The anniversary was actually yesterday October 2nd. Oh well, near enough, and my commuting problems are a recurring issue...


No comments:

Post a Comment