365-2-50

365-2-50

Thursday 25 October 2018

Thursday October 25th 2018


I could have talked about carbon dioxide emissions in this posting after a Facebook chit chat. Or the fact that we had a frost overnight, unheard of on the Somerset coast. Or 10 teaspoons of sugar in my drink yesterday as pointed out by a friend. But no. This image caught my eye. It is Thursday, or curry day at work as it is better known, as mentioned last week. Despite the cool and foggy morning by mid day the sun was warm and so with my weekly treat I ventured outside to consume. In that hazy time of post imbibing,  when I gently doze in the sun the image of my glasses flung onto a tray and grappling with a pyramid of napkins caught by eye. Not the tray, not the glasses, not even the serviettes, but the triptych. The happenstance of this image will never be repeated, an upside down pair of glasses reminded me of Eric Morcambe's 'Invisible Man' sketch at the BBC, returned once more. 

Pure genius, him, not me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment