365-2-50

365-2-50

Wednesday 10 October 2018

Wednesday October 10th 2018


A pastoral scene of autumnal bliss. What may be one of the last times the autumn colours of the maples at work radiate their hue. For their days are possibly numbered. Nothing confirmed, nothing set in stone, but these four trees, planted when the new building was completed 20 years ago, now stand in the way of wheelchair access. I like many of my colleagues love these trees, yet we also see the dilemma faced by the site manager. It will be resolved in one way or another.

But today as an Indian Summer raised the air temperature to 24 degrees, I popped over to take a picture. Their shedding leaves were the first posting I wrote after finishing the year long blog in 2014. I hope I can write about these trees again - before it's too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment