365-2-50

365-2-50

Tuesday 16 April 2019

Tuesday April 16th 2019


Unintentionally this is a double headed posting coupled to yesterday and the blackbird losing it's perch. I did plan to write about rooks. However sitting this afternoon having a screen break, in the newly open aspect, newly smoke free BBC Club terrace, I caught my reflection. My reflection is not important but the view, which for years having been lost under the umbrella of smoking, is. My world. The trees, soon to be felled (April 23rd they'll be gone) and my office are all in this view. My Canadian mug which I now use as an environmentally sustainable cup. The seats I sit on. And me. They say an image can say more than 1000 words, well for me, today, unintentionally here's my 134 words explaining the scene. Economic with the wordsmithing there Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment