365-2-50

365-2-50

Saturday 20 April 2019

Saturday April 20th 2019


This has been my view most of the day. 

That was after I popped out to Congresbury for shopping at 7am (yes the local convenience store, butcher and baker all open at 7am). It was so lovely, not a cloud in the sky, yet cool, a heavy dew on the ground - I was out in the lovely Clio for it's monthly drive in the sunshine - magical hour of calm. £37 later I was home with Wiltshire bred bacon and (lovely as it turned out) Toulouse sausages, a lovely bloomer and a manic bag filling episode whereby thinking I'd only buy orange juice and a single apple, following a text from HQ I ended up doing the weekends shop. Hilarity ensued as I tried to get a very full basket loaded up into my canvas bag already groaning under the bacon, sausages and bread.. as one chap in the queue said, It's a recreation of the elephant in the mini sketch... oh how they all laughed. Then I left the shopkeeper said "Good Luck"

So after all that excitement, what better than on a hot sunny day, lie on the lawn, a good book, doing absolutely nothing. Exactly what Easter is all about. Well not exactly all about, there was a trip to the tip with 6 bags of garden rubbish at 3pm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment