365-2-50

365-2-50

Thursday 7 February 2019

Thursday February 7th 2019


I had a mad ten minutes at work today. I'd been sitting staring at a computer screen all day and needed a break. However it was raining. And windy. I wasn't going out.  So as everyone would do, I spent a few minutes going absolutely mad-nuts. There aren't too many photographs of me at work, and so I had a go trying to do something snappy and creative. What I actually was trying to do was spin around on my chair and take a selfie - background blurred, me in focus. In reality all that happened was I became dizzy and got the lead of the headphones caught up in my chair, along with the zip of my fleece, which became well and truly trapped in one of the wheels. as it fell off the chair..my fleece not the wheel. Took me the best part of 5 minutes to unpick myself and regain some decorum, but at least I got over 30 photographs all looking like this. Nurse, bring on the electrodes!

No comments:

Post a Comment