365-2-50

365-2-50

Thursday 14 February 2019

Thursday February 14th 2019


Valentine's Day. Well to be honest Mr and Mrs D don't really do romance. We're married after all. Bickering and stand-off behaviour we do very well. But romance, let me try and remember. We decided not to send cards this year, or gifts, but in a moment of absolute abandon, I purchased 2 marzipan chocolate hearts for 85p each. It was reckless of me I know. As one of the hearts was consumed last evening, this sent the lady Dawes into a whirlwind of creativity. Julie needs to do more cartoons, they're fun and I love them. So there you go...I didn't buy a card, though chocolate was provided. Julie made me an excellent card, I'll leave side two to your imagination. It's not pretty. Happy Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment