365-2-50

365-2-50

Monday 7 October 2013

October 7th 2013


Yesterday I posted a thought or two on the experiment of digital or film. Before work today I had a quick look through the digital images and the best one's (in my opinion) are these which also have a blue graduated filter over the sky. The images without a blue filter would need enhancing post production to lift the colours to resembe what they were in real life. The book I mentioned yesterday was by Mark Denton

http://www.markdentonphotographic.co.uk/dales.htm

2 comments:

  1. I was just getting into that and then it stopped...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may write more over the weekend on my Wessex Reiver blog, the idea od this diary blog is a short sharp 'this interests me today' paragraph. Ideas for the future. And I don't profess to it being a sizzling read....

    ReplyDelete