365-2-50

365-2-50

Wednesday 26 June 2019

Wednesday June 26th 2019


To anyone else reading this (apart from my wife and myself) it will not make the slightest sense. The map is a result of a telephone conversation earlier today. Self explanatory, it excels in my ability to draw a car to exact scale and with a driver too. Slow day indeed, a very slow day.

It's funny some days writing this year long blog, the words flow easily, topics tumble out of the woodwork like trees in the forest. Yet some days, dry riverbeds of inactivity force a photo to be created that does sum up a day, but not really. The image of me driving to work say. Parking in a multi-story car park. Sitting at a computer all day working. Paying my £10 to park for the day. Driving home. Siting chatting to my wife, maybe a spot of gardening, and then to bed. I know I've done this. No-one else does, well until now. That's what makes this different to a personal diary. It's raw, public facing and lacks opaque comment. Maybe the words are dry sometimes, as I need to provide insight, off the internet's page.

Less that 100 days to go. A lot can happen. Or in my world, not a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment