365-2-50

365-2-50

Saturday 22 June 2019

Saturday 22nd June 2019

What happened?



I'm writing this entry on September 25th 2019 - after spinning through my archive and realising June had a day missing.  June the 22nd. I remember I was on holiday, infact I'd been on holiday all that week, but absolutely no recollection of what piqued my interest on Saturday June 22nd. And that is why diaries need writing soon after the event, otherwise we forget. Or at least I do.

So, what image can I use?  I've looked through my phone and the only image from the 22nd June is one of Julie standing up watching the racing on Television. Why? I've no idea. There are also some odd videos on my phone presumably taken when my phone decided to do something odd, which it often does. And it looks hot and sunny.


So two images then.... one of Julie standing up, and another that states that W.G.Grace the cricketer made his first class cricket debut in 1865 - now there was an interesting sportsman. Brought man into manipulation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment