365-2-50

365-2-50

Wednesday 12 June 2019

Tuesday June 11th 2019


There are days when the image sparking a comment, is unrelated to my world. Today the image which drifted dreamlike into my part of the world, came via the might of the internet. Actually it came from Tom, who sits beside me. Currently proliferating the airwaves is a series called Planet Puffin. Following the exploits of the Isle of May clowns of the sea as they arrived, went into breeding frenzy and eventually will depart off into the North Sea. Becky and Emily are the reporters on the island and Tom is producing the podcast. Today Tom received these photographs. The above one on the Warden's door. The latter of Emily hurling a newly bird-ringed puffin into the air. I last visited the Isle of May almost eight years to the day in 2011. Great place, and one which I'd love to visit again. But I doubt it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment