365-2-50

365-2-50

Tuesday 4 June 2019

Tuesday 4th June 2019


It has been a slow day in the office. Tuesdays are my Nemesis days as we have a team meeting. That should be easy, however it always seems to go wrong. Technology wise at least.  Our meeting room is no longer staffed. People hold meeting, trash the equipment then just before the next meeting, it is some poor sod like me who looks at the discordant black spaghetti cascading out the back and thinks "Why Me?". Scraping through the meeting with minutes to spare the heavens opened and we were all entombed indoors. But then while facilitating a studio booking for Camellia, I stumbled this word. Halation. In all my years spinning on this rock through the Universe, I've not come across this word. Although I have seen it's effect. Happenstance  - it reflects my mood today, perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment