365-2-50

365-2-50

Friday 29 March 2019

Friday March 29th 2019


And so it is writ in the Bible, Matthew 7, 7 to be precise. 

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you"

And I dearly wish to ask, why here? This might be the day that for two years we've been waiting to arrive so we can leave the EU, Brexit Day, but as that is not now happening for reasons too long and laborious for here, this morning I found myself in Taunton. Bath Place to be exact, the site of the erstwhile road to Exeter, now a thoroughfare of independent shops. Above a second hand clothing boutique, this caught my eye as being a more positive way to spend the day. Hanging about, watching the world go by. what better was to spend a Friday. But why is it there? I should have asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment