365-2-50

365-2-50

Saturday 24 November 2018

Saturday November 24th 2018


The Festive Season has arrived at Tyntesfield. Not that I planned to be here today but after a disastrous and pointless visit to ScrewFix in Clevedon, it was time for a hot chocolate, so Julie said. Its not often I visit Tyntesfield as a member of the public,  and it was nice to be just wandering around aimlessly. Partly as the grim and drizzly weather had kept the crowds away, on this the first day of 6 weeks of Christmas at Tyntesfield. Taking the opportunity of getting into the house while quiet, Julie and I were serenaded by actors singing the Twelve Days of Christmas in the hallway next to a superb decorated tree. This will be my third year volunteering over Christmas and it's such good fun. Hard work of course, but fun. Tomorrow I shall be there in my bib and tucker - can't imaging it'll be that quiet tomorrow. Nice trees though.

No comments:

Post a Comment