365-2-50

365-2-50

Monday 5 November 2018

Monday November 5th 2018


Too much chocolate. This is what happens when you give a loved one too much chocolate. Dancing in the kitchen at 7pm on Guy Fawkes night. I had arrived home, expecting the usual loved greeting as the door is opened from me, the curtsey, and forelock tug. Supper ready and waiting for me at the table, and the lady of the house in attendance over her Lord and Master. Instead, I arrived to dancing to 70's and 80's classics streamed out of the i-pad filling the house with noise. Fergal Sharky, the Stranglers and many more boomed out of the postage stamped sized speaker on the tablet. The current Mrs D was in a whirling dervish trance of jitterbugging extreme. I was ignored. Behind you you will note an Emma Bridgewater bird mug. I even had to fill this with tea myself. Unheard of. This is to much. The fun and frolics and dancing in the evening must stop. Chocolate anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment