365-2-50

365-2-50

Friday 7 February 2014

February 7th 2014


A shocking exhausting day. Weather grim, in fact so grim its becoming comical if it wasn't so serious for those affected. Work busy, Julie still not 100% after her scare in January so I'm up and down the UK's flooded road network and motorways burning candles at both ends by the dozen. So it was good to get home at 7.30pm and be told to sit down, supper is ready, don't move. So there I sat on the sofa, having been told to, glass of wine in hand and a tray meal of vegetarian haggis, potatoes, cabbage and peas thrust in front of me. I love vegetarian haggis, very filling but every mouthful feels like an improving pick-me-up as the ingredients are most wholesome. It went down a treat I can tell you, especially accompanied by a red wine or two. So with that consumed the efforts of day took hold of me and bed by 9pm. A perfect end to a difficult day.

No comments:

Post a Comment