365-2-50

365-2-50

Sunday 23 February 2014

February 23rd 2014


Today I began a task that really should have been started in 2010, that of removing the football frieze around the spare guest bedroom. I moved into this house in December 2009 and the previous occupants had a little boy who presumably liked football, hence the frieze. Not long after I moved in although the front bedroom is the master one with an en-suite the back bedroom is the same size and has a lovely view out over the fields to Sand Bay and eventually the Black Mountains in Wales. Indeed on a bright day with binoculars I can make out individual people on the mountains even though as the crow flies it's about 20 miles. But with one thing and another although I sleep in this room every night I'd never got around to decorating it, or the rest of the house for that matter (although it was quite smart when I moved in). So today after 4 years of looking at footballs, it's time for a change. I may put up a tractor frieze, or maybe one with gnomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment