365-2-50

365-2-50

Friday 21 February 2014

February 21st 2014

 
I've often thought watching rugby is like trying to herd cats. Quite brilliant but ultimately something that is unfathomable. And so it was, that I sat down tonight to a farrago of feline husbandry in the Wales v France Six Nations tournament. A superb 27-6 win by the Welsh dragons added to my enjoyment of a rare evening on my own. I wonder what ladies do on their own? Possibly something involving bathing in scented water, face packs and slices of cucumber. Chaps on the other hand tend to envelope the sofa, drink alcoholic beverage and watch sport or Dave on TV. I enjoyed last night encircling the sofa, scrambled egg on toast dribbling down my vest and a pint of tea. Ahh, that's it, tea is not an alcoholic beverage - that's why I think cat herding is a six nations event. The penny drops.

 
Down there, the cats down there

 
Quick, that's cats got it's claws out

 
Quick, run to the hills, the moggy's loose

2 comments:

  1. Comparing rugby to cats does a disservice to felines. But the larger question is: why would you want to herd cats? Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Herding cats is fun, especially on water buffalo :-)

    ReplyDelete