365-2-50

365-2-50

Wednesday 26 February 2014

February 26th 2014


Very simply today is a three digestives day. I managed to get home after work while there was still around 45 minutes of daylight left. Spring is knocking at the doors and daylength is lengthening rapidly. As I walked out to the seating area in the garden to sit for a while with my cup of tea, this image came into my head. Luckily the camera was in the conservatory, so it was but an instant before the shot was taken and the beverage imbibed before it cooled down. I'm glad I sat out there as a flock of jackdaws noisily flew over in their coupling groups, a pair of raven cronked over and the countryside was alive with the dusk chorus. Sheer bliss. After loading up the image, I then thought this would make a lovely monochrome photo, so here it is.



No comments:

Post a Comment