365-2-50

365-2-50

Wednesday 12 February 2014

February 12th 2014

 
It's been a stressful and very busy 2 weeks. With Julie being in hospital and then some side effects having a major impact on our lives, I have been up and down the M4 more times this week than I care to know. Tonight I got home exhausted, first time home for nearly a week and after supper and checking a few things I took a phone call upstairs. While taking the call I lay on the bed chatting, upon which once the call ended I stayed trying to collect my thoughts and gain a sense of normality again. One of those moments when we just have to stop. No other action is possible.  As I lay there I noticed this view out of the bedroom to the landing. I snapped this then I took another image with the door upright. However this sideways view from the bed as I relaxed in the dark epitomised my last few weeks. Slightly off centre, my emotions either light or dark, but okay really.

No comments:

Post a Comment