365-2-50

365-2-50

Wednesday 3 September 2014

September 3rd 2014


At around 8.15 each morning this is my view. How long it remains my view depends on the Mayor of Bristol. This is Clifton, and it's a maze of streets, which by 9am have filled up with commuters. For 15 years I've parked either here, or in one of the adjacent streets. I love the architecture, the feel of the place, quiet yet in the centre of the city and the 10 minute walk into work feels like a treat (although less so sometimes heading home after a long day). Soon these streets will be empty, only residents will be allowed to park, and by experience across other areas of the city, during the day these streets really are empty. So today I thought, lets record the view from my car when I park at 8.15 every morning. Because one day I won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment