365-2-50

365-2-50

Thursday 7 August 2014

August 7th 2014



When I come back into this world, I wish to be a cat. Cat's have remarkable stressful lives. The sleep, they wander about a bit and then they sleep a bit more after a light breakfast or maybe a spot of luncheon. And if that isn't enough, if they become bored with their permanent home they wander about until some other open house cat sitting service can be found and decamp for a while.  Once again, meet George. I've no idea if George is his name but 3 weeks ago he befriended us ( I think it was the free sausage I lobed his way). Since then George has become semi permanent in the garden and house. Julie has succumbed to buying Sheeba cat food and well we seem to have become his new cash, (or is that tuna), cow.  I looked out the bedroom window this morning and there he was. The sun was up at 6.30am but not hot yet, but there he was catching the morning rays perched on the garden fence. Hearing me open the window to take these images made him think food may be in the offing and not long afterwards, his face was pressed to the kitchen window. He likes Sheeba, duck with rabbit very much.  

No comments:

Post a Comment