365-2-50

365-2-50

Wednesday 27 August 2014

August 27th 2014


It was such a glorious morning when I arrived at work just after 8am that it seemed callous not to spend 10 minutes enjoying the fresh air. This image was taken as I sat in mild, slightly fuggy air at one of the BBC Club's tables. Many moons ago Bob ran the Club and bought these pseudo Art-Deco tables and chairs. I once bought 2 of the chairs from him when the new metal ones were being ordered, however after a year or so they disintegrated sadly. But this morning I just sat with my cup of 40p tea and enjoyed the rays of sunshine on my face. A welcome balm to the day ahead being incarcerated indoors. Being an outdoor person I'm like Jekyll and Hide, I love being outdoors, but spend a lot of time indoors so have become acclimatised to that condition. But, this ten minutes not thinking about anything was bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment