365-2-50

365-2-50

Tuesday 28 May 2024

Tuesday 28th May 2024


Obviously I'm being summoned to Court, there can be no other explanation as to why I'm wearing a suit. Well there is really.  I felt I needed to try on my new shirt and so on before our big day at Royal Ascot in a couple of weeks. It's odd to think a whole year has nearly passed as I bought the tickets on the 21st June last year. Anyway the suit is lovely, a little big around the shoulders but that's due to my body shape, not the suit. It's quite unusual seeing me in a shirt and tie, I look different. Everyone says I look like my father. I only hope they let me in to Royal Ascot with my baseball cap and Chelsea boots - there's no dress code for hats or footwear for men in the Queen Anne's Enclosure, though oddly I have to wear socks that cover the ankle. Are there any other sort of socks?

No comments:

Post a Comment