365-2-50

365-2-50

Thursday 16 May 2024

Thursday 16th May 2024

My initial thoughts for today had been the lovely raindrops on this bearded iris I've growing in a pot. This mauve-lilac iris is one I've grown for years but I've been unable to identify it properly, I don't even know where it came from initially. This morning though after an overnight shower the spherical droplets looked beautiful. 

But then, like yesterday I received some images, this time from Julie at one of her clients at Mark. She was trapped as some sheep had escaped from somewhere and had been rounded up on the drive, with, to stop them escaping, the gate being shut. Apparently various farmers were contacted until the right one was found. He arrived with a trailer and took them back home. As Julie said it's the first time she's had to stop gardening due to sheep.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment