365-2-50

365-2-50

Tuesday 21 May 2024

Tuesday 21st May 2024

 


Well it's all getting real now as today I received my digital tickets for Royal Ascot next month. As can be seen I booked these tickets a year ago nearly, actually while watching the racing at Ascot in 2023. Since then I've had to buy a suit, Julie's bought a dress and we'll be in the Queen Ann Enclosure, one down from the Royal Enclosure. It'll be a long day but hopefully a fun day, I just hope it's fine weather otherwise we'll be in a picklette. I also bought car parking, so hopefully we can nip back to the car for nibbles and a sit down. There are lots of eating places there, we hope, but some of the pre book catering is thousands of pounds. I think we live too quiet a life. What we won't be doing is betting, that's a mugs game.

No comments:

Post a Comment