365-2-50

365-2-50

Saturday 7 September 2024

Saturday 7th September 2024

Two images from the garden today. I wasn't having a great day, restless and tired. The torrential rain had stopped but everything was sodden. Julie went to have her hair done, so I decided to go and do some gardening, shaping the bay shrub and cutting back a honeysuckle which was rampaging. Mid session I heard the tune from Ezzy's ice cream van. Well it would be rude not to support a local business. I was going to just have a tub but the family in front of me all had sundaes' I pushed the boat out with an After Eight mint chocolate sundae. It was blooming delicious and gave me renewed energy to finish off. Which is more than can be said about my helper Treacle. She never moved off the shed the entire time I was out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment