365-2-50

365-2-50

Friday 13 September 2024

Friday 13th September 2024


 I really don't know why I physically come into work these days. I'm writing this at 2.14pm in the afternoon sitting on the ex-BBC Club terrace. My image is reflected in the glass but for all intents and purposes I'm on my own in the site. Where is everyone? Of course I know the answer, but sitting in silence over lunch is so strange. I could have stayed at home. But I had some things to do that are a lot easier in the office. But after a full morning I've only had a brief chat with Polly and said Good Morning to Karl the workplace guy as he crossed the carpark. Actually as I wrote this above Grant Bayliss rang me to ask about Ramblings and where the post should go. That's three people I've interacted with since 9.30. If it gets any busier I may go and lie down - after all, no one will notice if I'm not in the office!

No comments:

Post a Comment