365-2-50

365-2-50

Wednesday 14 August 2024

Wednesday 14th August 2024



I was in London again today, second time in a few weeks. I was here to produce James Garbutt as he narrated three Tweet of the Day episodes. For once, and once only Julie joined me for a day in London. As did Gideon, the knitted mascot I carry. He enjoyed the visit, and was even photographed by a Japanese tourist when he had a selfie with Paddington bear at the station that shares his name. That said Gideon was a little worried about the Dalek.

Julie planned just to sit in reception of New Broadcasting House in Langham Place, but the security guard said he'd issue her with a temporary pass so she could wait for me in the Club. That was nice. My recording lasted an hour from 12.30-13.30 and then Julie and I headed to Regents Park for lunch then home. I think Julie enjoyed being in the BBC. I enjoyed taking her there as it'll probably never be repeated. I don't come to London much anyway.











No comments:

Post a Comment