365-2-50

365-2-50

Saturday 17 August 2024

Saturday 17th August 2024


 I sometimes wonder how I cope with the excitement. Julie had to pick up some medication from Milton pharmacy and so I drove her there. At school I had dreams of being a farmer, possibly managing an estate. I never dreamt I'd spend a Saturday morning sitting in my car off Milton Road waiting for Julie to return clutching a bag of pills. The sheer mundaneness of life is what makes the high spots worth achieving. So afterwards we both walked to the Owl in the Oak for something to do. It was even busier than yesterday, the owner said she was running out of food, it was only twenty past two and she was open until 4. It is a phenomenal achievement to be so busy, we love it, and in the process walked about five and a half miles. That just about finished us off!

No comments:

Post a Comment