365-2-50

365-2-50

Thursday 8 August 2024

Thursday 8th August 2024

If I looked one way, our two salad bowls were the main focus. However looking the other way, we'd become an internet sensation. How did that happen? We'll simply I was working from home, transcribing and episode of Rare Earth on seabirds. I needed a break. Julie wasn't working today as it was raining, so I suggested going to the Owl in the Oak cafe for lunch. And that's what we did. Julie walked and I cycled. By the time we'd got there it was a heavy drizzle, but being hardy we sat outside under a roof. That didn't stop the wind howling about, or the drizzle soaking us, it was good to be here. The two salad bowls we ordered were fabulous, £6 each. The only downside being the strong wind blew my rocket leaves away. Anyway a result of all this was we had a chat with the waitress and she took a photo for their Facebook page. That made for a very good lunchtime adventure 

No comments:

Post a Comment