365-2-50

365-2-50

Friday 30 August 2024

Friday 30th August 2024

 


I had a helper this evening. Yes Gingernut. I'd finished work early and while Julie and I had the energy we refreshed the water in the fish tank. While cleaning one of the filters using the front step as a table I chatted to two ladies out for a walk. As I chatted I thought blimey this hedge needs a trim, I'd only done it a few weeks ago. It grows really quickly. But fortunately I like hedge trimming, especially now I've a battery powered hedge trimmer which is brilliant. Gingernut is funny though. As I worked he came and sat with me. Not too close as he doesn't like the noise. As I moved closer he moved away, a right old merry-go-round. It was the same with the two ladies, he'd been asleep but heard us talking. Out he came and sat looking into the distance while we talked. Gingernut really does like being the centre of attention. And is that the last cut of the year I wonder?

No comments:

Post a Comment