365-2-50

365-2-50

Tuesday 30 July 2024

Tuesday 30th July 2024

 


I've been neighbours of Roger Bond since December 2009. He and his partner Betty were a lovely couple, sadly Betty died a couple of years ago. Now Roger is downsizing and hoping to move to a bungalow in Milton, a part of Weston a couple of miles away. We don't want him to move as he's a very good neighbour, keeps an eye on the house, always pottering about outside. But he's recently turned 80 and I can understand his wish to be somewhere smaller and on one level. I noticed today the For Sale sign has become a Sold sign. Not what I wanted to see but happy for Roger as the house has only been on the market just over a week. Though I have a horrible feeling it may be being bought to rent out, many houses around here are now rented. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment