365-2-50

365-2-50

Friday 12 July 2024

Friday 12th July 2024

 


Feeling a little battered and bruised today after the last few weeks. No physical symptoms after yesterday just mentally not in a good place so today I took an unusual (for me) sick day to reset myself. Didn't do much other than a coffee at Middlecombe Nursery while Julie bought plants for a client, then home resting.

This cheered me up however, my friends in Ferrara in Italy. Their daughter Paola graduated from the University of Milan yesterday and Cristina wanted to share to moment with me. I've never seen myself as a father, or having children, but this reminds me of those moments families have that I'll never experience. It sometimes makes me think about the routes we take through life. Lovely to see Luigi, Paola, Cristina and Alice though on their happy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment