365-2-50

365-2-50

Tuesday 9 April 2024

Tuesday 9th April 2024

 


I took this image at lunchtime while waiting for my fish and chips. It's the precinct at Congresbury. I spend a lot of time here as it has good shops, but the building itself is truly awful, late 1960's brutally functional style. There's the co-op, which was an absolute boon during lockdown. Cottage Loaf bakery, Hodders butchers which are great and a proper post office run by Ash. What you can't see well is Dream Doors on the right who are coming this week to estimate on a possible kitchen refurbishment, and of course Oldfield's Fish & Chip shop. I thought while waiting I've never taken an image of this area, and one day there will be a final visit and I'll never return, this chapter of my life will close. Strange how these thoughts appear. All roads lead then to Congresbury, well for me at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment