365-2-50

365-2-50

Monday 8 April 2024

Monday 8th April 2024


Unrelated images today. I was looking for my birth certificate today and stumbled across this business card from my mate Heppy. This would have been early to mid 1980's when he moved to York (Boston Spa really) to be an in-house photographer for Rowentrees Macintosh. He must have given, or sent me, this card. Seems a very long time ago. I only visited him once down there as about a year later he moved back to Tyneside. Not long after that Rowentrees Macintosh became Nestlé.

The image below is of Julie's car's refurbished wheels. Her car is a workhorse but she keeps it tidy. The wheels though were corroded and a complete mess. About 6 months ago Weston Wheels moved onto a farm site just across the fields, so we gave them a go, and they've done a cracking job. They almost look new. Mind you at £100 per corner plus VAT they should be good.  I'm quite impressed that said and Julie is happy too.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment