365-2-50

365-2-50

Sunday 4 August 2019

Sunday August 4th 2019


Mentioned yesterday I had two full days of GPS project work this weekend. Thus after 5 days at work and 2 volunteering, I returned home a cabbage. The body is telling me I am not as young as I once was. Home, long cool drink, then onto the lawn to catch the remnants of the days warmth and sunshine on the ancient frame. And to have a little nap. My view lying on the lawn was of Julie reading the latest Anne Lister book. I don't write much about Anne Lister on this blog save to say there is a lot of reading happening behind the scenes as I become ever deeper enmeshed in her fascinating world. And some lovely emails from academics who are helping me explain. So there you have it, 6pm on a summer evening, I am horizontal without, views, both photographic and intellectually academic in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment