365-2-50

365-2-50

Thursday 23 May 2019

Thursday May 23rd 2019


Well this was a day no one thought would come. Voting in the European Elections. After three years of Brexit inertia, the UK was forced into holding these MEP elections, even though it probably means they'll not sit in the European Parliament. Or maybe they will, who knows. Anyway, I strongly believe that given the sacrifices people made in the past the obtain the vote, the only way is to vote. Even though if I'm honest I have no idea what I'm voting for, whom, or why. Still it meant a nice little pootle out to the village hall, a lovely sunset, and some inquisitive cows in Rogers fields (Roger being a farmer). The cows were great fun. We'll find out who won on Sunday, not sure I'll be staying in for that result.


No comments:

Post a Comment