365-2-50

365-2-50

Friday 31 May 2019

Friday May 31st 2019


In the great scheme of things size doesn't matter. It does however when replacing a shower caddy. Honestly I am sometimes not suitable for being allowed out. The caddy in question was the one on the right. In situ in the shower for years, finally rust began to set in. It was time for a change, could I find a direct replacement, thus saving the drilling of extra holes in the shower tiles.  

I hunted high and low for a replacement but could I find one? No. Then in a last desperate search I found what I thought fitted the bill, the same shape and size - though obviously a three tier, not a two tier. But at £6.95 a bargain. It arrived swiftly. However - as can be seen is remarkably larger than the original. And a completely different shape! That said, it fits the shower so that's another DIY job for the weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment