365-2-50

365-2-50

Wednesday 25 September 2024

Wednesday 25th September 2024

I'm now into the final week of this year long blog. Fitting then that I'm on leave from work to do some interesting things during the final week. Today I was in Wells having lunch at the glorious Good Earth cafe, a cauliflower cheese with a red wine gravy, absolutely delicious. My parents discovered the Good Earth cafe thirty years ago and the quality hasn't changed at all, so I did think I'd record today's menu, on the blackboard.


Home and a flick through the papers, followed by Jane Eyre, the 2011 version on DVD which I bought in the Oxfam shop for £1.99. It was very good indeed. I also bought the Kings Speech and The Way We Live Now, Oxfam did well today while I was on holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment