365-2-50

365-2-50

Friday 20 September 2024

Friday 20th September 2024

A sad envelope. Trying to get gardeners for my dad was a troubled affair. Then a couple of years ago I found Louise Parkin through the Garden Guild association.  She didn't do maintenance gardening, but said she'd look after dad's on an ad-hoc basis. And she's made the garden lovely again as she knew her stuff. Sadly I got a text from her recently saying she'd taken on a full time job with an estate and was having to let her clients go. As dad is housebound, she had a key to let herself in and so has returned it. So that's a lovely gardener coming to dad's no more. I really do wish her well, I absolutely understand her need to have regular work. But now need to find a gardener, I doubt I'll find one as nice as Louise. It'll not be easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment