365-2-50

365-2-50

Monday 25 March 2024

Monday 25th March 2024


 This image is unrelated to what I've been doing today but it came from my friend George in Northern Ireland. His last lamb was born on Sunday and this image sums up his and his father's work for the last few weeks. I really should go and visit him at the farm, though he'll be over here in July as we get together for a small ex-university reunion, 34 years since we all first met. Today however I was recording with Stephen Moss a friend and ex colleague for Tweet of the Day.  Sadly though Stephen was coming into Bristol I wasn't feeling too well so had to stay at home and chat to him on zoom. It all went off jollily and he seemed pleased. Therefore I'm not sure what these sheep have to do with birds but maybe Sheep Of The Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment