365-2-50

365-2-50

Monday 10 February 2014

February 10th 2014


Ohh this is a nice surprise. It's the first time I've seen my garden in daylight for about 3 weeks, so tonight getting home at 5pm meant it was light enough to see what had happened in the intervening days. Apart from a range to plastic bags and other rubbish which had blown in on the breeze, plus a few pots blown over, nothing was amiss. But heading to the compost bin with a cornucopia of recyclable peelings I nearly stood on these daffodils which were planted on October 20th last year. http://365-2-50.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/20th-october-2013.html . I wrote at that time that it would be 4 months before I saw any evidence of these February Gold narcissii coming through and even in this mild weather, it's been 4 months near enough. Nature is brilliant, but I do need to get that fence painted I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment